|LVAGC SAFETY CODE
All shooters MUST sign in on arrival. You will be asked to state that you gun conforms to the current UK Law and is not capable producing MORE than 12ftlbs. All guns are subject to a random chronograph test . Any person failing this test will be asked to leave the ground. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
• ALWAYS carry your gun muzzle down
• NEVER point a gun at anyone
• ALWAYS treat the gun as loaded
• All guns must be loaded while pointing down range only.
• Break-barrel guns - hold the barrel end during loading, to avoid injury in the event of accidental discharge
• Under-lever guns - hold the lever during loading, to avoid injury in the event of accidental discharge
• Magazines on multi-shot guns MUST be removed between targets
• WHEN A CEASE-FIRE IS CALLED – ALL GUNS MUST BE DISCHARGED SAFELY INTO THE GROUND before any marshal goes out in front of the guns
• During a cease-fire, you must NOT sight your gun down-range
• WHEN CHANGING TO OR FROM PRONE, BE PARTICULARLY CAREFUL TO KEEP YOUR GUN POINTING DOWNRANGE. If you find this difficult, ask some one to hold it for you.
• Do not dry fire guns in car parks – guns must only be discharged over a firing line, either on the course or on the zero range.
• Do not aim or sight guns anywhere other than over a firing line, either on the course or on the zero range.
• All juniors under the age of 17 must be supervised at all times by their parent, guardian or care provider.
• All pistols must be kept in holsters or bags.
We want you to be safe and to enjoy your shooting here
Breaking the Safety Code could get you banned from the Club!